Sunday, February 8, 2009

Incoherent Start

For my first post, I'm confident no one will be reading. That suits me just fine. I'm juggling with a few too many thoughts in my head right now, here are a few:

1) I'm really far behind at work, to the extent that it's going to be a huge chore to get back on track.
2) I went to my very first gay bar this weekend. It was a good time, but a little intimidating. I spent my whole night with straight kids, b/c they were in my comfort zone.
3) Did I mention yet that I'm not straight? Prolly not... because I'm not out to very many people.
4) I have too much work to do at my church. I'm behind there also.
5) I can't relax, my mind is always churning.
6) I think I'm putting too much pressue on myself to make big decisions RIGHT NOW.
7) If I don't make big decisions RIGHT NOW, I'll put them off forever.
8) I think I need therapy.
9) Despite the fact that I'm mentally exhausted to the point of complete inefficiency... I still think my thoughts and opinions are worth a hell of alot.
10) I'm really effing tired. REALLY tired. GAH!

I can't get my thoughts together in a constructive way tonight. I truly intend to turn this blog into a current events-based endeavor. However, it's not in the cards this time around. I'll leave you with these words from musician Ray LaMontagne:

"Trouble...Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble
Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born
Worry...Worry, worry, worry, worry
Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home